VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A previously convicted felon posted bail after she was found with two handguns during a traffic stop, officials said.
On July 17, 2020, at about 7:29 PM Deputies Z. Rugge and M. Young, with Victorville Police Gang Enforcement Team, conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for expired registration. During the search of the vehicle, the deputies located two handguns, stated sheriff’s officials.
28-year old Cristal Valle of Inglewood, a convicted felon, was arrested and booked at High Desert Detention Center for felon in possession of a firearm. She has since posted bail and been released from custody.
- Police Arrest Transient After Burglary at Wimpey’s Pawn Shop in Victorville
- Altercation over wearing a mask at a Rancho Cucamonga gas station turns violent
- 2 homeless women arrested for possession of stolen vehicle in Victorville
- Apple Valley man, 21, arrested for Elder Abuse after pushing relative to the ground
- Town of Apple Valley offers day camp, reopens fields for youth sports