HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Hesperia Lake fishing report from August 23 to September 2, 2020.
- Report completed by: Anthony
- Best Bait: Garlic Shrimp, Garlic Mackerel, Nightcrawlers
- Dates covered on this fishing report: 8/23/20 – 9/2/20
- Weather conditions: Hot days (approx. 97-104 ̊) and cool nights (approx. 74-81 ̊). We’ve had
- many clear sunny days, along with some windy days.
- Water Temperature: 76 ̊, Water Level: 100% normal, Clarity: Clear to about 2 feet from
- Last stock Catfish (1,000 LBS): Thursday, 8/27/20
- Next stock Catfish (1,000 LBS): Thursday, 9/3/20
- Hatchery: Superior Catfish Inc., Arvin, CA (Catfish)
- Average size: Most 1.5 – 2.5 pounds. Several caught were in the 5-7 range.
- Top Spots of the Week: North Shore, Grassy Bank, Sandy Point
CATCHES OF THE WEEK:
Hesperia Lake Park is located at 7500 Lake Arrowhead in Hesperia, CA 92345.
Download the My VVNG App today HERE or Search “MY VVNG” in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to join our new community platform.
To follow updates to this article and more, join our newsgroup on Facebook with over 165,000 members. Like our Facebook page, and Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
(Scroll down to leave a comment.)