VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Costco is preparing to make a big change for people who’ve enjoyed the food court without having a membership.
Everyone knows to pump gas at Costco you need a membership but that hasn’t always been the case when purchasing from the food court.
That little loophole will come to an end on March 16, 2020, when an active Costco membership card will be required to purchase those cheap hot dogs and slices of pizza.
According to Costco’s policy, the food court has always been for members only, however, the policy is rarely enforced especially at locations with outdoor food courts.
A basic Costco membership costs $60 a year.
- Police Arrest Transient After Burglary at Wimpey’s Pawn Shop in Victorville
- Altercation over wearing a mask at a Rancho Cucamonga gas station turns violent
- 2 homeless women arrested for possession of stolen vehicle in Victorville
- Apple Valley man, 21, arrested for Elder Abuse after pushing relative to the ground
- Town of Apple Valley offers day camp, reopens fields for youth sports