VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A woman with a suspended license who allegedly caused a crash Friday morning was cited, police say.
It happened on May 24, 2019, at about 8:30 am, just east of the intersection of Palmdale and El Evado Roads.
Deputy C. Dekeyrel was investigating the crash when he discovered the the Jetta had no plates, and the woman was driving on a suspended license and had no proof of insurance.
Officials said the crash was caused after the Jetta pulled out in front of a Corolla.
“She was cited, and her car was towed,” Deputy Deykeyrel told VVNG.
The driver of a Toyota Corolla said he was driving eastbound on Palmdale Road when the Jetta pulled out in front of him from the Circle K parking lot.
The woman did not sustain injuries and the male driver declined medical treatment.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash