VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) A woman and a young boy were transported to a local hospital following a multi-vehicle crash on Highway 395.
At about 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, Jun 3, 2017, deputies responded to a traffic collision on Highway 395 and Eucalyptus Street in Victorville.
Upon arrival, deputies located a Toyota Camry, a Chevy Camaro, and a Toyota Corolla had been involved in a collision.
The female passenger and child in the Corolla were injured and transported by ground ambulance to a local hospital. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
According to deputies at the scene, the Camry was stopped for a red light on northbound Highway 395. The Chevy Camaro ran the red light and crashed into the rear passenger side of the Camry.
The Camaro veered to the right and collided into the Corolla that was attempting to make a left-hand turn onto Eucalyptus Street from southbound Highway 395.
No other injuries were reported as a result of the crash.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained