ADELANTO, Calif. (VVNG.com) — As the San Bernardino County Transportation Authority (SBCTA) continues the US 395 – Phase 1 Widening Project crews are working behind k-rail throughout the corridor (US 395 between SR-18/Palmdale Road and Chamberlaine Way.)
For the next three months, crews plan to finish paving on the northbound side of US 395 as well as shift traffic to prepare for the last phase of construction.
Please be alert and proceed with caution as you travel through the corridor.
For the week of April 27, all work will be conducted behind k-rail during the day and includes:
- Installing electrical services and boxes
- Constructing soundwalls between Air Base Road and Chamberlaine Way
Please remember all construction is dynamic and the schedule is weather-permitting and subject to change.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained