APPLE VALLEY, Calif — Walmart is hiring several fleet maintenance technicians to support its Apple Valley transportation office and growing business. The Apple Valley transportation office serves between 80-100 Walmart and Sam’s Club stores throughout the region.
Fleet maintenance technicians play a crucial role in Walmart’s supply chain and growing business and Walmart recognizes how hard associates work each day to better the business. Candidates who apply for a fleet tech role can expect the following –
- Great pay with regularly scheduled increases with wages starting at $23 – $30 an hour
- Paid time off
- Stock purchase program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Associate discount card
- Access to college degree programs for just $1 a day
- Continual training and opportunities for approved certifications to grow your career
- Career advancement opportunities country-wide
- State of the art modern facilities
- All hand tools and shop tools provided at no cost to you
- Boot allowance provided
- Flexible and predictable schedules
- Safe work environment
Walmart is looking for candidates who are motivated, focused and willing to work hard in a fast-paced environment – like our associate Brianna Luckman. Brianna is a fleet tech in Bentonville, Arkansas, who was recently recognized as the first woman to win in the Arkansas State Tech Competition. Brianna’s story is inspiring and demonstrates Walmart’s commitment to empowering all associates to pursue their goals both professionally and personally. Check out Brianna’s story here.
To apply for a fleet technician role, applicants can visit www.fixtrucks4walmart.com.
Along with fleet technicians, Walmart is also looking to hire several truck drivers for the Apple Valley distribution center. There are many benefits of driving for Walmart including competitive pay, where newly hired drivers can earn up to $87,500, great benefits and top equipment. To apply to drive for Walmart, please visit drive4walmart.com.