VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) Chuck E. Cheese has launched a ‘Sensory Sensitive Sundays’ experience specifically for children with autism and other special needs.
The Victorville Chuck E. Cheese location is participating and will open two hours early on the first Sunday of every month, specifically for children with autism and other special needs.
During Sensory Sensitive Sundays Chuck E. Cheese will offer:
- Less crowding and noise
- Dimmed lighting
- Show and music turned off or down
- Limited appearances by Chuck E.
- Food and games are offered
“Our trained and caring staff is there to make sure each guest has a fun-filled visit.”
Chuck E. Cheese in Victorville is located at 12790 Amargosa Road in Victorville.
- Adelanto man asleep in Del Taco drive-thru arrested on weapon and drug violations
- DMV Now Offering Commercial Driver’s License Renewals Online
- Transient arrested for arson after setting fire to bushes outside of Arby’s in Victorville
- All SB County residents urged to get tested for COVID-19 using easy-to-use nasal swabs
- Driver in high-speed pursuit cited and released due to medical condition