VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Victorville Police are searching for a suspect in connection with a bank robbery Tuesday evening.
On May 22, 2018, deputies from the Victorville Police Department responded to a robbery alarm at US Bank, located inside the Vons grocery store in the 12100 block of Hesperia Road.
The suspect, described as a white male adult wearing a hat and sunglasses, gave the teller a note demanding cash. “Although the note indicated he had a gun, no gun was seen by the teller,” officials said in a news release.
“After receiving money, the suspect fled the location through one of the store’s back emergency exits. It is believed he left in a white, mid-sized SUV. An extensive search by ground and air was conducted but the suspect was not located.”
The investigation into the robbery is continuing and anyone with information is asked to contact Deputy Z. Pritchett or Detective M. Gardea, at the Victorville Police Department, (760) 241-2911. Callers wishing to remain anonymous are urged to call the We-Tip Hotline at 1-800-78CRIME (27463) or you may leave information on the We-Tip website at www.wetip.com.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained