UPDATE 7/17 @ 7:56 AM: 18-year-old old missing Victorville woman located unharmed and reunited with her family.
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Police are continuing to search for a missing 18-year-old Victorville woman last seen on July 12, 2018.
Tomorrow Smith was last seen by her family at about 11:00 pm, at her home in the 14400 block of Begonia Road on July 14, 2018, according to a sheriff’s news release.
Tomorrow is described as African American, 5’8” tall, 130 pounds. She has brown eyes and waist length black hair, being worn in braids. She was last seen wearing a black top with white stripes on the sleeves, light blue denim jeans, and no shoes.
Detectives and deputies with the Victorville Police Department are actively searching for Tomorrow and urge anyone with information about this investigation to contact Detective S. Nobles or Deputy A. Curtis at the Victorville Police Department, (760) 241-2911 or Sheriff’s Dispatch, (760) 956-5001. Callers wishing to remain anonymous are urged to call the We-Tip Hotline at 1-800-78CRIME (27463) or you may leave information on the We-Tip website at www.wetip.com.
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia