VICTORVILLE, Calif.(VVNG.com)– Did you know the City of Victorville has a mortgage assistance program available?
The mortgage assistance program highlights are as follows:
- Up to $55,000 for down payment and closing costs assistance.
- No payments for 30 years with 3% interest loan.
- Funds available on a first-come, first-serve basis with an acceptable purchase contract.
How to Qualify?
- You must be a first-time homebuyer.
- Your first mortgage has to be with a City of Victorville approved lender.
- The property has to be your primary residence, located in Victorville.
- Single-family homes, condominiums, and townhomes under $260,000 are eligible.
- Borrower must contribute 1% of purchase price.
- You must complete an 8-hour in-person first-time homebuyer education course.