Connect with us

All News

Victorville City firefighters help save dog with head stuck in plastic container

Hugo Valdez avatar

Published

on

dog puppy rescued head trapped plastic bottle

VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Nobody’s really sure why a German Shepherd named Toby decided to stick his curious head inside a plastic bottle.

Thankfully his owner acted quickly and rushed him over to Fire Station 313 in the 13000 block of Amethyst Road in Victorville.

Toby was clearly scared and anxious as his head was trapped inside a plastic feeding container. Firefighters managed to safely remove the container and helped free Toby.

Victorville City Councilwoman Debra Jones praised the owner for his quick thinking and the firefighters who rescued the Toby.

dog puppy rescued head trapped plastic bottle
(Photo courtesy City of Victorville)

To follow updates to this article and more, Join our newsgroup on Facebook with over 140,000 members, Like our Facebook page, and Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Trending