VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — The Victorville California Highway Patrol is attempting to locate a vandalism suspect and vehicle.
According to a CHP news release, the first incident was reported on December 4, 2019, at about 6:30 am. Officials said they received a call of a vehicle into a garage door on El Centro Road, west of Bandicoot Trail in the unincorporated area of San Bernardino County.
This area is northeast of the intersection of Ranchero Road and Escondido Road.
Upon investigation and within the immediate area, it was discovered two front gates of two separate residences on Bandicoot Trail and Fir Road were intentionally damaged.
CHP officials said the suspect vehicle is an older model pick-up truck, with an older style split rear window. The truck has an after-market suspension lift and the right-side taillight doesn’t work.
According to the release, “surveillance video captured the act and the CHP Victorville Area office is requesting the public’s assistance with locating the vandalism suspect and vehicle.”
This investigation will be handled to its conclusion by the CHP Victorville Area. Anyone who witnessed or has information regarding this traffic collision is encouraged to contact the CHP Victorville Area office at (760) 241-1186.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained