Victor Valley, Calif. – Verizon has recently made major upgrades to the network serving customers in Victor Valley.
These upgrades are part of a multi-year redesign of its network architecture to stay ahead of exponential data usage increases, upgrade the technology in the network, and to pave the way for personalized customer experiences. Network upgrades in Victor Valley include deploying new cell sites to extend coverage and capacity in local communities. They also include adding more capacity on fiber optic cables to move more data through the network and adding bandwidth to the cellular network to accommodate new services like wireless internet service for homes and businesses. Specifics on the upgrades include:
- Engineers have deployed 5G Ultra Wideband service using its C-band spectrum designed for high capacity and wide coverage. 5G Ultra Wideband service is now available along I-15/Ranchero Road, at the Victor Valley Medical Center and at Victor Valley High School.
- Victor Valley’s exceptional 5G coverage uses a combination of mmWave spectrum and Verizon’s recently acquired C-band spectrum. Verizon engineers are using 60 MHz of C-band spectrum to deliver 5G service to customers. By the end of the year, customers in Victor Valley will be able to take advantage of more than twice that amount of spectrum as it becomes available for 5G Ultra Wideband. That additional bandwidth will turbo charge the service, offering significantly higher speeds, much greater capacity to accommodate more customers and more robust services
“We know customers count on us, and we work everyday to ensure we deliver for them. Our reliable, secure network connects families, friends, homes and businesses in Victor Valley, OK with best-in-class 5G Ultra Wideband technology,” said Phillip French, Vice President of Engineering and Operations for Verizon.
With these and other technology advancements on Verizon’s network, customers are able to use more data in more ways. This multi-service network powers:
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices that do very little networking and stay in place,
- smartphones with infinite opportunities to use data in a highly mobile environment,
- home and business internet which provides connectivity via the wireless network for homes, offices and retail environments, and
- complex solutions like Augmented Reality or enterprise real-time video and data analysis that require massive computing capabilities.
As 5G technology advances and is even more widely adopted by consumers the variety of solutions that will use Verizon’s network will continue to evolve as well.
Victor Valley, CA customers have the best experience on Verizon’s network
The recent network upgrades have led to customers having the best experience on the Verizon network in Victor Valley, CA, according to the nation’s most rigorous scientific testing company RootMetrics®. In the most recent test measuring performance of major wireless carriers throughout Victor Valley, Verizon not only won in overall network performance, but also won in the categories of reliability, speed, accessibility and data and call performance. *
Services from the network customers rely on
For customers in Victor Valley, the additional coverage and capacity means more customers now have access not only to reliable, fast mobile service, but also Verizon Home Internet service, a different kind of home internet with no data caps. It’s ideal for anyone who wants super fast connectivity to stream, game or even work remotely. Verizon Home Internet is reliable and fast enough to power home connected devices: smart TVs, tablets, phones, gaming consoles and more. Plans start at just $25 per month with AutoPay and a select 5G mobile plan – all without extra fees, equipment charges, annual contracts or data caps.** Go to verizon.com/home for availability. Visitverizon.com/deals For the latest 5G phones and accessories.
Additionally, through Verizon Frontline, the advanced network and technology developed over three decades of partnership with first responders to meet their unique and evolving needs, public safety agencies in the Victor Valley area will also be able to experience the benefits of these network enhancements. To learn more about Verizon Frontline, visit verizon.com/frontline.
Victor Valley area businesses have access to 5G Business Internet from Verizon. 5G Business Internet is incredibly fast wireless business internet powered by 5G Ultra Wideband. This wireless alternative to cable internet is for businesses of all sizes and includes self-setup or professional installation options, multiple pricing and service options, unlimited data, and a 10-year price guarantee (price guarantee excludes taxes and fees) for 5G Business Internet service. To learn more about Verizon 5G Business Internet, visit verizon.com/5gbusinessinternet and plug in an address to see what service is available.
(source: Verizon news release)