VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Only minor injuries were reported after a vehicle came crashing off the I-15 freeway, striking a building on Tuesday afternoon in Victorville.
It happened at 1:29 pm, along the northbound I-15 between Palmdale Road and Roy Rogers Drive.
For reasons still unknown, the female driver of a gray Ford Escape SUV lost control and struck the Evoke Autoworks building at 14730 Valley Center Drive. Only minimal damages were caused to the concrete building.
The female driver was transported by American Medical Ambulance (AMR) to Loma Linda University Medical Center with minor injuries. A second female passenger declined medical treatment at the scene.
The accident is currently under investigation and additional information will be updated as it becomes available.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash