CAJON PASS, Calif: (VVNG.com) A fully engulfed van fire quickly spread to nearby vegetation Monday afternoon.
The incident was reported around 12:15 p.m. between Oak Hills and Highway 138 and has reportedly burned over 2 acres.
According to a reporting party, the fire was spreading at a moderate rate of speed, but was quickly controlled when fire personnel arrived on scene.
Northbound flow of traffic has been affected and continues to back up just miles before the Oak Hill exit. The traffic delay going through the area is about 30 minutes.
For up to the minute news join us on Facebook with over 71,000 members https://www.facebook.com/groups/victorvalleynews
- Barstow Sheriff’s Deputy attacked by suspect with a machete
- A long-duration and dangerous heat-wave will begin Friday, Monsson activity possible
- Can you help Victorville Police ID this suspect?
- 14 arrested, cash, guns, and marijuana seized during search warrant in Victorville
- Motorcyclist airlifted after crash on Pawnee Rd and Highway 18 in Apple Valley