CALIFORNIA — The next piece of ‘junk mail’ you receive could make you $100 richer! Or maybe not, but you might want to stop and check anyway.
Valpak, a leader in local print digital coupons is celebrating 50 years in the business and as part of their celebrations, they are randomly placing $100 checks inside Valpak envelopes every month in 2018 in all of it’s 150 Valpak U.S. markets.
“No strings attached, just $100 for consumers to use as they wish. The checks are made out to “Cash.” No purchase is necessary,” stated the company in a news release.
It’s all designed to reward Valpak consumers for opening their Blue Envelope of savings and looking through the offers.
Valpak will not be capturing any personal info from the winners. Also, winners will not be solicited or contacted by Valpak or its advertisers.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash