VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Maybe the 3rd time’s a charm? The Los Angeles Dodgers have lost the World Series two years in a row. Maybe you can bring them good luck!
“Opening Day is the biggest game of the year, tons of fans cheer for the Dodgers in hopes they return to the World Series and finally win,” said Todd Stokes, General Manager of the Toyota dealership.
Most of Valley Hi Toyota’s contests are Facebook-based, but this time the focus is on Instagram. “It’s a great platform for photos, videos, and interaction,” said Hugo Valdez, “and what better way to engage with the community than a compelling Instagram contest!”
@Victorvalleynews has surged and has surpassed 25,000 followers, while @valleyhitoyota has managed to attain 2,500- “Not bad for a car dealership,” said Brian Ortega, Creative Director at Valley Hi Toyota. “We’re pushing for a stronger presence on Instagram, especially leading up to Used Car Giveaway 18, which we’ll unveil on April 1st.”
Dodger fans are encouraged to follow @victorvalleynews for more details and how to enter to win.
“We’ve had a great partnership with VVNG for years and the community has been so awesome to us, we wanted to find a way to have some fun before we kick off the next Used Car Giveaway,” continued Ortega.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained