HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A trucker was found dead inside his semi at the Pilot Truck Stop in Hesperia.
It happened on August 11, 2019, at about 9:34 pm when deputies responded to the 8700 block of US Highway 395 reference a welfare check.
Sheriff’s spokesman Edgar Moran told Victor Valley News the driver’s employer placed a welfare check on the driver as his semi-truck had not moved from the Pilot in two days.
Moran said the coroner’s office responded and took over the investigation.
The identity of the victim is being withheld, pending notification of the family.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash