ANZA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A preliminary 4.9 magnitude earthquake struck near the desert town of Anza at 6:53 pm on Friday.
According to the USGS, at least seven other small quakes have followed with the strongest being a 3.6 magnitude.
Anza, CA is located in southern Riverside County and is 3,921 feet above sea level.
Residents in the town of Apple Valley have reported feeling the trembling.
Did you feel it? Comment below?
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained