VICTOR VALLEY, Calif. — The Elderly Nutrition Program assists older individuals in San Bernardino County to live independently, by promoting better health through improved nutrition and reduced isolation through programs, which are coordinated with nutrition-related supportive services.
Qualifying individuals include:
- Any older individual – age 60 or older or the spouse of any older individual.
- A person with a disability, under age 60, who resides in housing facilities occupied primarily by older individuals at which congregate nutrition services are provided.
- A disabled individual who resides at home with and accompanies an older individual who participates in the program.
For information on meals to go, call you local senior center below.
- Barstow Senior Center (760) 256-9111
- Adelanto Senior Center CLOSED
- Percy Bakker Senior Center (760) 256-9111
- Victorville Senior Center (760) 256-9111
- Lucerne Valley Senior Center (760) 248-2248
- Bonnie Baker Senior Center (Big River) (760) 665-2667
- Needles Senior Center (760) 665-2667