RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Over 30 vehicles inside a Rancho Cucamonga apartment complex had their tires slashed over the weekend.
It happened at about 5:00 am in the 8200 block of Vineyard Avenue on September 4, 2019.
“Sometime in the early morning hours, an unknown suspect(s) went through the apartment complex and slashed the tires on over 30 vehicles. Some vehicles had all four tires slashed,” stated officials.
This investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation or if any personal video surveillance was captured, you are urged to contact the Rancho Cucamonga Police Department.
Callers wishing to remain anonymous can call the We-tip Hotline at 1-800-78-CRIME (27463) or you may leave information at www.wetip.com.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash