HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) Three people were transported to various hospitals following a traffic accident Monday evening.
Just after 7:30 pm a traffic collision involving a 1997 Lincoln Town Car and a 1995 Infinity was reported at the intersection of Eucalyptus Street and Fifth Avenue.
Witnesses told deputies the Infinity was traveling northbound on Fifth Avenue and failed to stop colliding into the eastbound Lincoln.
The driver of the Lincoln was transported by ground ambulance to Loma Linda University Medical Center and the passenger was airlifted.
The driver of the Infinity initially declined medical treatment but later decided to be transported by ambulance to a local hospital.
Witnesses said a third vehicle, a white pickup truck, was also involved in the crash but fled the scene, Sergeant Burns of the Hesperia Station told Victor Valley News.
“We are searching for a truck that should have some damage, but witnesses said he did not cause the crash” stated Burns.
The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department – Hesperia Station – is investigating the collision.
- Adelanto man asleep in Del Taco drive-thru arrested on weapon and drug violations
- DMV Now Offering Commercial Driver’s License Renewals Online
- Transient arrested for arson after setting fire to bushes outside of Arby’s in Victorville
- All SB County residents urged to get tested for COVID-19 using easy-to-use nasal swabs
- Driver in high-speed pursuit cited and released due to medical condition