APPLE VALLEY, Calif. (VVNG.com) A third person involved in a Sunday afternoon crash at the intersection of Bear Valley & Deep Creek Road has died, officials said.
The two vehicle collision involving a 2013 Honda Civic and a 2002 Chevy Suburban was reported at 12:40 pm, on July 30, 2017.
According to officials, Carmine Combs, 57, of Apple Valley was driving the Suburban eastbound on Bear Valley Road when he collided with the Honda Civic in the intersection.
“Paramedics responded to the scene and Combs was airlifted to a trauma center where he was later pronounced dead from injuries sustained in the collision,” stated the San Bernardino County Coroner’s Office.
The driver of the Honda, a 63-year-old male resident of Apple Valley and his right front passenger, a 77-year-old female resident of Apple Valley, were both pronounced dead at the scene from injuries sustained in the collision.
Once positive identification is made on the occupants of the Honda and next of kin is notified, their names will be released.
The collision is under investigation by the Apple Valley Sheriff’s Station – Major Accident Investigation Team (MAIT).
2 killed, 1 injured in T-bone crash in Apple Valley
- Driver in high-speed pursuit cited and released due to medical condition
- Police investigating after man shows up to local hospital with gunshot wound
- Homeless man stabbed in the back, 30-year-old arrested for attempted murder
- Man, 21, parked in the Town Center Parking lot robbed at gunpoint
- 25-year-old on probation back in jail after pursuit in Victorville