VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — An unknown suspect entered the T-Mobile store at 7th and Green Tree and held employees at gunpoint.
It happened on December 9, 2019, in the 14200 block of Seventh Street in Victorville.
At about 10:10 am the suspect entered the business and demanded access to the store’s supply of cell phones.
“The suspect took multiple phones and fled the location. No one at the location was injured in the incident,” stated sheriff’s spokeswoman Mara Rodriguez.
An extensive search for the suspect was conducted but deputies were unable to locate him.
The suspect was described as a Black Male Adult, he was last seen wearing a red beanie, a red hooded sweatshirt, and black, grey, and red sweatpants. He was also described as having scruffy facial hair at the time.
The investigation is continuing and anyone with information is asked to call the Victorville Police Department at 760-241-2911.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained