HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Police arrested a Starbucks barista accused of stealing from the business since last year, officials said.
On Tuesday, January 28, 2020, at about 6:16 pm, deputies from the Hesperia Sheriff’s Station responded to the Target located at 12795 Main Street regarding a theft report.
Sheriff’s spokeswoman Taylor Reynolds told VVNG the employee, identified as Aliyana Larry, 19, a resident of Hesperia, had been stealing items from the business since October of 2019.
“The total accumulated loss was determined to be approximately $350,” stated Reynolds.
According to jail records, Aliyana Monique Larry was arrested and booked at High Desert Detention Center for PC 503 Embezzlement. She was cite released and is no longer in custody.
- Adelanto man asleep in Del Taco drive-thru arrested on weapon and drug violations
- DMV Now Offering Commercial Driver’s License Renewals Online
- Transient arrested for arson after setting fire to bushes outside of Arby’s in Victorville
- All SB County residents urged to get tested for COVID-19 using easy-to-use nasal swabs
- Driver in high-speed pursuit cited and released due to medical condition