(VVNG.com)- Are you looking for a new career in Southern California’s snow sports industry? You won’t want to miss the upcoming job fairs at Snow Valley Mountain Resort.
Part of Americas $7+ Billion snow sports industry, Southern California’s snow sports industry has approximately 850 full-time and 1,880 part-time workers, according to the California Ski Industry Association.
The Snow Valley Mountain Resort in Running Springs will host job fairs, Saturday, October 29th and Saturday, November 5th.
Hundreds of seasonal job openings will be available at Snow Valley Mountain Resort located 20 miles from San Bernardino.
Those who are 14 years of age and older, enthusiastic, hardworking, and dedicated individuals are invited to attend the job fairs. Positions available include; ski/snowboard instructor, ski patroller, snowmaker, cashier, liftie at Snow Valley Mountain Resort.
- Eligible workers of all ages will find many options, including training
- Retired people looking to rejoin the workforce and have some fun during the winter season
- Those without and with college degrees, aspiring blue and white collar workers
- Individuals that enjoy working outdoors, indoors, and/or both
- Those that want free skiing, snowboarding , sledding, and snow play during off-hours
- Those interested in career advancement: Snow Valley’s GM started in a minimum wage, entry level position at the resort
- Snow Valley Patrol Director & Base Operations Manager both started careers at job fair
- Aspiring “Lifties” (Chair Lift Workers) – it’s a fun job and loading lifts can change lives*
Those in attendance will have an extraordinary opportunity to meet department managers and discuss multiple jobs. Positions will range from minimum wage to positions that include wage plus commissions. As well as, a wide variety of indoor and outdoor, part-time and full-time desirable positions. Flexible schedules including weekends-only and nights-only options available.
- No experience necessary, training provided, including Ski & Snowboard instructors
- The snowmaking department offers an exciting job and unique experience for people who like adventure, working outdoors, and working at night
- Free skiing, snowboarding, sledding and snow play privileges during off-hours and big discounts for eligible family members
- Free lessons and discounts on rental equipment, food & beverage and at sport shop
(Snow Valley Mountain Resort is an equal opportunity employer)