CAJON PASS, Calif. (VVNG.com) — The first major storm to hit southern California has brought along snow flurries to the cajon pass.
At about 2:35 pm on Wednesday, November 20, 2019, Caltrans District 8 shared a video on Facebook showing the current weather conditions which included what appeared to be snow falling.
Caltrans reminded motorists to turn on those headlights and slow down!
According to the US National Weather Service, the rain will become less widespread overnight and into Thursday. Wednesday night temperatures are expected to dip to the mid-’30s in the Victor Valley.
The mountains should see about 2-4 inches of snow at elevations over 6,500 feet and as much as 5-10 inches at higher elevations.
As of 3:00 pm, there were no major accidents or restrictions to report on the I-15 freeway.
(video by Caltrans District 8)
- A long-duration and dangerous heat-wave will begin Friday, Monsson activity possible
- Can you help Victorville Police ID this suspect?
- 14 arrested, cash, guns, and marijuana seized during search warrant in Victorville
- Motorcyclist airlifted after crash on Pawnee Rd and Highway 18 in Apple Valley
- Downed Power Lines Blocking Arrowhead Lake Rd in Hesperia