Halloran Springs, Calif. (VVNG.com) The pilot of a small plane made an emergency landing on the I-15 freeway Friday afternoon.
According to the California Highway Patrol incident logs, the aircraft emergency was reported at 3:44 pm, on the southbound I-15 between Baker Blvd. and Halloran Springs Road at MM 147.
The Cessna 210 landed safely on the right shoulder of the freeway facing oncoming traffic and no vehicles were hit, according to the logs.
The pilot was the only person on board and reported no injuries.
The cause of the incident is unknown and details will be updated as they become available.
Want more news? Join the conversation in the Victor Valley’s largest & most popular newsgroup: Victor Valley News.
- Adelanto man asleep in Del Taco drive-thru arrested on weapon and drug violations
- DMV Now Offering Commercial Driver’s License Renewals Online
- Transient arrested for arson after setting fire to bushes outside of Arby’s in Victorville
- All SB County residents urged to get tested for COVID-19 using easy-to-use nasal swabs
- Driver in high-speed pursuit cited and released due to medical condition