It’s reported as many as six semis have been involved in a major traffic collision with injuries. Per CHP logs the accident was reported at 7:33 p.m. on Saturday.
As of now it’s confirmed one person was ejected and has been transported to Barstow Community Hospital by ground ambulance with unknown injuries.
The back up begins at National Trails Highway on the I-40. A high wind warning has been issued for the area and visibility is reported to be near brown out conditions.
Details are continuing to develop and they will be posted as they become available.
To follow this post in real-time please join our FB group “VVNG” with over 36,300 members www.facebook.com/groups/victorvalleynews.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained