SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A traffic hazard has prompted the California Highway Patrol to shut down multiple lanes on the southbound I-15 freeway.
According to the CHP incident logs, at 5:32 pm, a reporting party advised a vehicle hit a cement bag or a pot hole within the middle lanes of the freeway, north of Glen Helen Parkway.
A Sig-Alert has been issued for the no, 1, 2, and 3 lanes that will be shut down for an unknown duration, per the logs.
Traffic maps are showing the back-up is already several miles.
Additional information will be updated as it becomes available.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash