VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A 23-year-old Hesperia man was arrested after shots rang out at a house party in the Eagle Ranch community overnight.
It happened at 1:00 am on July 21, 2019, in the 12400 block of Kokomo Circle in Victorville.
Sheriff’s spokeswoman Mara Rodriguez told Victor Valley News as multiple calls were received while deputies were in route, reporting people in the street, hearing gunfire, a woman being punched, etc.
“When deputies arrived and began talking to the people at the party, the subjects were uncooperative and denied hearing gunfire,” stated Rodriguez.
According to Rodriguez, a firearm and fired shell casings were located at the residence and the registered owner of the firearm, Sergio Lopez, was arrested and booked for willful discharge of a firearm.
One female at the scene was treated for a possible broken nose. No other injuries were reported.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash