VICTORVILLE, Calif. (news release) – High Desert Seniors are invited to attend the High Desert Regional Council on Aging (RCA) monthly meetings.
This Council focuses on issues related to successful aging, connecting with essential available services, improving the quality of life, aging in place, and other related topics of interest to Seniors.
The Victorville Valley RCA meets monthly on the second Tuesday at 9:30am at the Department of Aging and Adult Services located at 17270 Bear Valley Road, Suite 108 in Victorville.
The October 10th RCA meeting at 9:30am will feature the information on Medicare choices and supplement plans.
Representatives from local Senior Centers or groups are urged to participate in the RCA.
Important information is covered during RCA meetings and this gives representatives the opportunity to carry back information to their respective communities. Representatives from communities are also encouraged to share ideas, needs and resources regarding their communities during the RCA meetings.
For more information on the Victor Valley RCA, please contact RCA Chair Margie Simpson at 760-955-8091
- Adelanto man asleep in Del Taco drive-thru arrested on weapon and drug violations
- DMV Now Offering Commercial Driver’s License Renewals Online
- Transient arrested for arson after setting fire to bushes outside of Arby’s in Victorville
- All SB County residents urged to get tested for COVID-19 using easy-to-use nasal swabs
- Driver in high-speed pursuit cited and released due to medical condition