VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — The Salvation Army in Victorville is temporarily closed for a store remodel.
The store located at 14716 Seventh Street in Victorville shuttered sometime late-last week.
The store is expected to remain closed for 6-8 weeks as construction crews complete the work.
An early morning photograph taken on Saturday, October 19, 2019, showed a completely vacant building.
The Hesperia location is also scheduled for a partial remodel, however, the close will remain partially open.
- Man, 21, parked in the Town Center Parking lot robbed at gunpoint
- 25-year-old on probation back in jail after pursuit in Victorville
- Combative driver trapped in car punches firefighter and kicks deputies
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest