HESPERIA: Multiple units from the Hesperia Police department responded to Royal Liquor & Market located at 15689 Bear Valley road cross of 11th avenue just before 10:20 p.m. on Saturday.
Sheriff’s dispatch received a call reporting a 211 – armed robbery had just taken place. An unknown suspect armed with a black hand gun allegedly walked into the business and demanded money from the clerk. The suspect is described as a black male adult, tall, thin build, wearing a black sweat shirt and blue jeans.
No employees were injured during the armed robbery and it’s unknown how much cash was taken. Anyone with any information is urged to contact Sheriff’s dispatch. More details will be posted as they become available.
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia