VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Richmond American Homes is ready to begin selling homes at its newest community in Victorville.
Seasons at Mojave Drive is located at 12669 Alveda Street, Victorville and will open for sales on Saturday, May 9, 2020.
The new neighborhood will showcase the builder’s sought-after Seasons™ Collection—versatile floor plans with open, airy layouts and hundreds of exciting structural and design options.
- Seasons™ Collection homes from the $300s
- 4 ranch and two-story floor plans to choose from
- 3 to 6 bedrooms, approx. 2,080 to 3,040 sq. ft.
- Close proximity to I-15 and U.S. Route 395
- Easy access to shopping, Restaurant Row, golf, Mojave Narrows Regional Park and major employment centers, including the Southern California Logistics Airport
- Hundreds of ways to personalize with finishes and fixtures
- Complimentary design assistance
For more information visit: Seasons at Mojave Drive Grand Opening
Download the My VVNG App today HERE or Search “MY VVNG” in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to join our new community platform.
To follow updates to this article and more, join our newsgroup on Facebook with over 165,000 members. Like our Facebook page, and Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
(Scroll down to leave a comment.)