ADELANTO, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Authorities are asking for the public’s help with a parental abduction involving a 15-month old girl, officials said.
On April 30, 2018, the father of 15-month-old Dana Norris reported that Norris was picked up by her mother, Maria Camarena, 34, several weeks earlier.
“Maria Camarena told Dana’s father she took her to Las Vegas in violation of court orders and indicated she had no intention of returning the juvenile to her father, despite him being recently granted sole custody through emergency ex-parte orders. It has been several weeks since the father has seen the child,” sheriff’s officials said in a news release.
Maria Camarena was last known to be driving a blue Dodge Ram truck, unknown license plate. Camarena is 5’4”, 139 lbs., Brown hair, Brown eyes. The child is 2’6”, 30 lbs., Black hair, Brown eyes.
If you have contact with Maria Camarena, or have any additional information regarding the whereabouts of Camarena or Norris, please contact Sheriff’s dispatch at (760) 956-5001 or the Victor Valley Sheriff Station at (760) 552-6801 and ask for Deputy Byrne.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained