HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A pedestrian was airlifted to a trauma center after he was struck by a vehicle Monday night.
It happened just before 8:00 pm near the intersection of Main Street and G Avenue in Hesperia on November 18, 2019.
Sheriffs spokesman Edgar Moran told VVNG the driver of a 1989 Toyota Pickup truck was traveling westbound on Main Street in the center left-turn lane; as the driver was slowing down to turn into the Fastrip parking lot, located on the intersection of Main St and G Ave, he struck the pedestrian who was crossing the street, also in the center left-turn lane.
The pedestrian was flown down the hill to a medical center for treatment of unknown injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Hesperia sheriff’s station at 760-947-1500.
- Barstow Sheriff’s Deputy attacked by suspect with a machete
- A long-duration and dangerous heat-wave will begin Friday, Monsson activity possible
- Can you help Victorville Police ID this suspect?
- 14 arrested, cash, guns, and marijuana seized during search warrant in Victorville
- Motorcyclist airlifted after crash on Pawnee Rd and Highway 18 in Apple Valley