VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A pedestrian sustained serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle on Roy Rogers Drive Thursday night at around 9:30 p.m.
The incident, which occurred on Roy Rogers and Civic Drives, temporarily forced the closure of the intersection as authorities investigated the scene.
The driver, a Hispanic male adult driving a gray 2015 Honda Civic, remained at the scene and is cooperating with officials.
The pedestrian, a 38-year-old female, was transported by helicopter to a Loma Linda University Medical Center with conditions unknown at this time.
It’s not immediately clear what caused the accident and if the pedestrian was in the crosswalk at the time of the accident.
The crash remains under investigation by the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department Victorville Station.
- Barstow Sheriff’s Deputy attacked by suspect with a machete
- A long-duration and dangerous heat-wave will begin Friday, Monsson activity possible
- Can you help Victorville Police ID this suspect?
- 14 arrested, cash, guns, and marijuana seized during search warrant in Victorville
- Motorcyclist airlifted after crash on Pawnee Rd and Highway 18 in Apple Valley