HESPERIA, CA:(VVNG.com)– The Ranchero Road on-ramp on the southbound I-15 is closed Tuesday morning due to an overturned semi.
At about 7:03 a.m. a semi hauling lumber used for roof trusses on a flat-bed overturned blocking the entire on-ramp, per CHP logs.
The male driver exited the overturned semi and was seen walking around.
CalTrans will respond to close the on-ramp for an unknown amount of time.
Information will be updated as it becomes available.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash