PHELAN, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Over 2,000 Phelan residents were impacted by a wide-spread power outage for Thursday evening.
According to the Southern California Edison, the outage was first reported at about 6:30 pm on October 17th and impacted 2,438 residents.
Unconfirmed reports are stating the cause of the outage was due equipment damaged by the wind.
By 7:55 pm, only 127 customers remain affected by the outage and power is expected to be fully restored by 11:30 pm.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained