CAJON PASS, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A 50-year-old motorcyclist critically injured in a crash on the I-15 freeway, died three days later in a hospital, officials said.
Anthony Fant, of Oak Hills, was riding his bike southbound on Interstate 15, south of Highway 138 when he lost control of the motorcycle and crashed on March 24, 2018, at 1:32 pm.
According to the San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroners website, Fant was transported to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center and on March 27, 2018, at 8:39 am, he was pronounced deceased.
Information regarding details of the crash was not immediately available and will be updated as it is received.
The California Highway Patrol is handling the investigation into the crash.
- Homeless man stabbed in the back, 30-year-old arrested for attempted murder
- Man, 21, parked in the Town Center Parking lot robbed at gunpoint
- 25-year-old on probation back in jail after pursuit in Victorville
- Combative driver trapped in car punches firefighter and kicks deputies
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses