VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — NORMS restaurant recently asked its social media fans to suggest cities where they would like to see the next restaurant and two cities in the Victor Valley made the list.
With over 180 votes submitted, the company tallied up all of the numbers and made a list of the top 10 most popular suggestions.
Number five on the list is Hesperia followed by Victorville as number 6. “Yup! They want us in the High Desert!” stated the company in a comment.
NORMS Restaurant is a chain of diner-style restaurants in Southern California and was founded in 1949. They are well known for their ‘bigger better breakfast’ that comes with eggs, two sausages, two bacon, hashbrowns, ham
The restaurants are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
NORMS currently has 17 locations with the nearest one approximately 46 miles away in Claremont.
Victor Valley residents are thrilled over the possibility of having a NORMS right here. Use the comment section below and let the top folks over at NORMS know where you want the 18th location to be!
- Phelan man arrested in undercover sting to solicit teen girl on dating app
- Swim coach, 31, arrested after missing Apple Valley teen was found hiding in his bedroom
- Police Arrest Transient After Burglary at Wimpey’s Pawn Shop in Victorville
- Altercation over wearing a mask at a Rancho Cucamonga gas station turns violent
- 2 homeless women arrested for possession of stolen vehicle in Victorville