Connect with us

Adelanto News

No Fire, Only a Heater Malfunction at Bradach Elementary School

Published

on

Monday morning heater malfunction at Bradach Elementary school causes fire department response

ADELANTO-(VVNG.com): At about 7:55 a.m. on Monday, December 14th the cafeteria at Bradach Elementary School located at 15550 Bellflower Street had a heater malfunction causing smoke. The occupied school took precautions to assure student safety at all times, and upon firefighter arrival the situation was quickly resolved and the source of the smoke was identified.

Fire Department officials said there never was an actual fire, only smoke. No injuries were reported, and there was no reported damage to the structure of the school.

Advertisement

Trending