HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — The Hesperia Walmart Supercenter, located at 13401 Main St, celebrated its grand reopening on Friday, January 12, 2024, following a transformative remodel.
The market manager and associates held a community celebration and ribbon-cutting ceremony to mark the occasion, which included the unveiling of a new community-focused mural and the presentation of $6,500 in grants to local institutions and organizations in Hesperia including, Kingston Elementary School, High Desert Homeless Services Inc., and Blood Bank of San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
The Hesperia Supercenter remodel is a part of the company’s $9 billion investment it has made over the past two years to upgrade and modernize more than 1,400 stores across the U.S.
During the celebration, acting market manager Jacqueline Williams highlighted the transformed departments and newly offered services now available to customers, including:
- An updated and expanded Online Grocery Pickup and Delivery Department which now includes 45 additional parking spaces for online pickup orders
- A completely transformed apparel department
- Renovated customer restrooms
- A Refreshed Mother’s Room
- A new open concept layout of the Supercenter that will give customers an easier shopping experience
- New paint, displays and fixtures throughout the Supercenter
- A Walmart Fuel Station, which opened last year, is also a part of the remodel
“We are thrilled to celebrate the re-grand opening of the Hesperia Supercenter today. The renovations and updates were made with our customers in mind and we know it will provide them with a more convenient and enjoyable experience as they shop in-person or online,” said the region’s Walmart Market Manager, Jacqueline Williams. “To show Walmart’s commitment and gratitude to Hesperia, we happily presented three grants to incredible organizations that continue to serve the community and all those who work and live in it.”
As part of Walmart’s dedication to the Hesperia community, the market manager and associates presented $6,500 in grants to local nonprofit organizations, including:
- $3,500 to Kingston Elementary School
- $2,000 to High Desert Homeless Services, Inc.
- $1,000 to Blood Bank of San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
The Hesperia Walmart Supercenter transformation is a part of Walmart’s Signature Experience, which seeks to inspire customers and elevate their in-store experience. Upgrades at the store include:
- Activated corners: Exciting displays are featured at the corners of certain departments to pull customers in and help them touch, feel, and become a part of the space, allowing them to discover all that Walmart has to offer.
- Elevated departments: Transformed Supercenter feature displays showcasing products that are out of their boxes so customers can imagine them fitting into their daily lives.
- More space to discover: Walmart has purposefully created more space for customers to explore and discover the breadth and depth of what their local Supercenter offers them.
Walmart customers around Hesperia will continue to save time and money by shopping when, where, and how they want as the Supercenter continues to offer the following innovations:
- Pickup – Walmart’s Pickup option has become a favorite among busy shoppers. It provides the convenience of online shopping and allows them to quickly collect their groceries without stepping out of their vehicles. The best part is that Walmart Grocery Pickup is completely free of charge. Furthermore, customers using SNAP in most states have the option to avail themselves of the pickup service as well.
- Delivery – Walmart’s convenient delivery service is also a hit with customers. Even more, Walmart has now made both pickup and delivery contact free. Express delivery customers now have the option to have their deliveries made in under two hours.
- Walmart Pay – a touch-free way to pay.
- Walmart+ – Walmart+ is a membership program designed to save our members time and money on their everyday essentials, plus so much more. For us, that means giving them access to great benefits like free delivery from Walmart, free shipping with no minimum order, a Paramount+ Essential subscription, mobile Scan & Go, member pricing on fuel, ability to earn Walmart Rewards, and early access to deals. Walmart+ costs $98 per year and includes a 30-day free trial period. You can sign up or get more information at Walmart.com/plus.
To take advantage of these Walmart shopping features, customers can download the Walmart app through Apple Store or Google Play.
To follow updates to this article and more, join our newsgroup on Facebook with over 165,000 members. Like our Facebook page, and Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.