OAK HILLS, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A rollover crash at the top of the Cajon Pass has jammed traffic for several miles.
At about 8:50 pm, a full-size pick truck traveling northbound on the I-15, approaching Oak Hill Road rolled multiple times across several lanes of traffic and eventually came to a stop on the dirt shoulder of the Oak Hill Road exit.
The crash which involved two trucks caused debris to spread across lanes of traffic, prompting California Highway Patrol Officers to shut down all lanes, causing gridlock traffic.
A medical helicopter landed near the scene of the crash. Information on injuries was not immediately available.
As of 10:15 pm, motorist are reporting they are at a complete standstill from the top of the summit all the way down to the McDonald’s near Highway 138.
Be sure to check back for updates as they become available.
Want more news? Join the conversation in the Victor Valley’s largest & most popular newsgroup: Victor Valley News.
- Man, 21, parked in the Town Center Parking lot robbed at gunpoint
- 25-year-old on probation back in jail after pursuit in Victorville
- Combative driver trapped in car punches firefighter and kicks deputies
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest