HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A motorcyclist was transported to a local hospital after he lost control of his bike and crashed early Tuesday morning.
It happened at about 6:14 am, on US Highway 395, just north of Main Street in Hesperia.
The driver, a 20-year-old male from Victorville was riding a blue Yamaha motorcycle southbound on US-395 approaching the intersection.
“The driver attempted to break to avoid hitting another vehicle but the motorcycle’s brakes locked causing the driver to lose control to the motorcycle and collided with the asphalt roadway,” stated Hesperia Sheriff’s Public Information Officer Edgar Moran.
The driver had a complaint of pain to his right side and to his legs; he was transported to a local hospital for treatment.
Motorists traveling southbound on US Highway 395 experienced some delays as a result of the incident.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained