HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A Motorcycle rider was injured following a crash with a San Bernardino County vehicle on Thursday.
The crash was reported at the intersection of Alder Street and Sante Fe Avenue at 9:44 a.m. in Hesperia.
San Bernardino County Fire and Sheriff Deputies responded to the incident and located a rider down on the ground.
The rider was taken to Desert Valley Hospital and then airlifted to a trauma center by a County Fire Helicopter.
The driver of the county vehicle did not require transportation to a hospital.
The cause of the crash is currently under investigation by the Hesperia Sheriff’s Station.
- Homeless man stabbed in the back, 30-year-old arrested for attempted murder
- Man, 21, parked in the Town Center Parking lot robbed at gunpoint
- 25-year-old on probation back in jail after pursuit in Victorville
- Combative driver trapped in car punches firefighter and kicks deputies
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses