UPDATE: Missing Victorville juvenile has been found, police say. He was found shortly before 10:30 p.m., on Monday according to scanner traffic. Details on how or where he was found have not been released. Thank you Victor Valley News community for spreading the word and sharing this post.
[googlemap src=”” align=”alignright” ]VICTORVILLE: The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department is asking for the public’s help in finding a missing child.
Austin Pelletier, 11 was last seen on April 21, 2014. According to family, he never showed up to school today.
Pelletier is described as being 4’10”, 100 pounds, with dark short spiky hair, brown/black eyes, and a slim build. He was last seen wearing a grey Volcom t-shirt and green Quicksilver shorts. He also wears a dark green back pack.
He is a student at Mojave Vista School in Victorville. He lives in the vicinity of Nisqualli and 11th in Victorville.
If you have any information please contact the Victorville Police Department at (760) 241-2911 or (760) 486-0240.
To follow this post in real-time join our FB group “VVNG” with over 32,800 members.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained