(VVNG.com) — Marvel Comics co-creator Stan Lee has died at the age of 95, according to TMZ.
The legendary comic book writer and film producer died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after he was rushed by an ambulance from his home early Monday morning.
TMZ says his daughter confirmed the death. “My father loved all of his fans. He was the greatest, most decent man,” she said in a statement.
Stan Lee was born on December 28, 1922, in Manhattan, NY. His wife of 69 years Joan B. Lee died in July of 2017. He is survived by his daughter Joan Celia Lee.
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia